13 Questions To Ask When Hiring A Marketing TeamQuestions To Ask When Hiring A Marketing Team
Marketing Consultant Los Angeles Experts Discuss Screener Questions To Ask When Hiring A Marketing Team
What is the company history?
-how many years in business?
– do they now, or have they ever operated under a different name?
How many hours of work are going towards my project per my monthly budget?
– $x / x hours = price you are paying per hour
– what exactly am I getting for my budget?
– how much time is being allocated to each platform?
each social media platform
Does the marketing team do market research?
– competitor research
– keyword research
– client feedback
– trend analysis
Do they set growth expectations on each platform?
What kind of key performance indicators (KPI) are they including in my monthly report?
– website traffic from:
– website bounce rate
– website technical analysis
– campaign growth
social media likes / shares / comments
brand mentions / tags
– conversion tracking
Is there any strategy development or planning?
– how often is it revisited?
Do they use any automation?
– If This Then That (IFTTT)
How responsive is the team?
– how many times out of 10 do they answer the phone? _ /10
– how long does it take to return emails
– how willing are they to have in-office or virtual office meetings
What are the team capabilities (do they match your needs)?
– how many graphic design team members, what is their experience?
– how many writers, what is their experience?
– is it relevant to your industry?
– who are their web developers?
– are they in-house or remote?
– who is their technical support team?
– who are the media buyers
Who are the exact team members that will be involved in your project?
– what are their capabilities/experience?
Does the company have experience in your industry?
– do they have a portfolio?
– do they have case studies?
Can they have past / current clients who will give a referral?
– how many?
What is their online reputation?
– Yelp reviews
– do they seem legitimate or fake?
– Google My Business reviews
– Glass Door reviews
– The Better Business Bureau
Questions To Ask When Hiring A Marketing Team
About My Marketing Auditors – Los Angeles Marketing Consulting Experts
My Marketing Auditors are top marketing consulting Los Angeles experts. Owner and CEO, Jesse Garcia, MS applies his formal market research training and digital market consulting experience into effective marketing consultant services. My Marketing Auditors use consumer psychology as instructed by the USC MAPP program. To learn more about our Los Angeles marketing consultant services, please contact us today.