13 Questions To Ask When Hiring A Marketing TeamQuestions To Ask When Hiring A Marketing Team
Screener Questions To Ask When Hiring A Marketing Team
What is the company history?
-how many years in business?
– do they now, or have they ever operated under a different name?
How many hours of work are going towards my project per my monthly budget?
– $x / x hours = price you are paying per hour
– what exactly am I getting for my budget?
– how much time is being allocated to each platform?
each social media platform
Does the marketing team do market research?
– competitor research
– keyword research
– client feedback
– trend analysis
Do they set growth expectations on each platform?
What kind of key performance indicators (KPI) are they including in my monthly report?
– website traffic from:
– website bounce rate
– website technical analysis
– campaign growth
social media likes / shares / comments
brand mentions / tags
– conversion tracking
Is there any strategy development or planning?
– how often is it revisited?
Do they use any automation?
– If This Then That (IFTTT)
How responsive is the team?
– how many times out of 10 do they answer the phone? _ /10
– how long does it take to return emails
– how willing are they to have in-office or virtual office meetings
What are the team capabilities (do they match your needs)?
– how many graphic design team members, what is their experience?
– how many writers, what is their experience?
– is it relevant to your industry?
– who are their web developers?
– are they in-house or remote?
– who is their technical support team?
– who are the media buyers
Who are the exact team members that will be involved in your project?
– what are their capabilities/experience?
Does the company have experience in your industry?
– do they have a portfolio?
– do they have case studies?
Can they have past / current clients who will give a referral?
– how many?
What is their online reputation?
– Yelp reviews
– do they seem legitimate or fake?
– Google My Business reviews
– Glass Door reviews
– The Better Business Bureau
Questions To Ask When Hiring A Marketing Team
My Marketing Auditors use consumer psychology as instructed by the USC MAPP program